söndag 14 februari 2010

MonochromeWeekly...


The warm evening breeze...


...sunshine throu the clouds...


...alone, me and my husband, hand in hand. Love.

I love the warm evning light during summertime in Sweden.

...Still no sign of warmer weather. A thick layer of snow still covers the swedish landscape. I so long for spring, for green grass and late evening walks down to the near by beach. I long to hear birds sing, feel the warm sun hit my face and to see how nature slowly wakes up. 


I wish you all go good week. Live, love and take care.
Love / Mikabella

5 kommentarer:

Arte Joe sa...

Estás extrañando el calor y te estás anticipando a la primavera con estas hermosas fotos. Por acá hace calor porque estamos en verano, aunque Argentina es un país muy grande y en nuestro sur hay días muy fresco aunque sea verano.
Felicitaciones porque tienes un estilo propio en fotografía.
Un abrazo, Joe

Clueless in Boston sa...

Beautiful black and white photos. The portrait of your husband is quite striking.

John sa...

Excellent portrait of your husband; the highlight in the eye is just right.

Anonym sa...

Wonderful shots all.

Dragonstar sa...

I love the portrait of your husband.

Related Posts with Thumbnails